GEDCo is announcing for its need to contract with a computer engineer under temporary contract, provided that the applicants meet the following conditions:
The required qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in software engineering.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years.
The Required skills:
- The ability to check different programs in regard to (speed, ease of use, security levels, programing / software errors)
- Logical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to analyze software requirements
- The ability to solve various software problems
- The ability to solve network problems
- Database management
- Ability to maintain software backups
- Ability to work in team with different specializations (multidisciplinary team)
Required Papers/documents :
- Copy of the academic qualification.
- Copy of the Work experience certificates .
- Copy of training courses and skills certificates .
Applications are submitted via GEDCo’s website www.gedco.ps within a period of two weeks from the date of is advertisement.